Valeting & Upgrading your Outdoor area
Professional advice from Experienced Craftsmen
Service includes supply of all:
Washing & Cleaning equipment
Cement mixer, consaw, electric kango with joint removal chisels
Work to include
- Removal of loose debris and unsound pointing in the joints.
- Repairing and re-pointing.
- Supply of all sand/cement and colour grouting.
- Re-laying uneven/loose paving, making good any other defects i.e. steps, capping walls, loose kerbing, etc.
Factors to be taken into account
- To avoid an extra days charge (time scale may not permit application of sealer within the original 8 hours) we recommend that the client apply the sealer at a suitable time over the following days. Full instructions will be provided by our team.
- If extra hours are required then a charge of €25 per hour will be applicable.
- Patio sealer not included in price and is charged @ €38 per 5 litres (coverage approximately 35-45sq m per coat).
What makes each project different?
- Size of area
- Condition of surface
- Stability of surface
- Condition of joints
- Other structural defects i.e. steps, wall capping’s, kerbings, poor drainage, etc.
- Necessary upgrading with new coloured cementitious coatings.
For more information about this service, please call us on 021 4888205